If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, September 16, 2008

winners and losers....

I was emailing back and forth wtih a friend and I mentioned to her that a certain family member and I were not close anymore and that he had made so many wrong choices when he could of done differently and had so much. He was always so smart and able to make just about anything work. I was thinking of that later in the evening and it crossed my mind that according to society and most of the people I know he would be considered a loser. HHHHMMMM.....why did I think and feel differently? Love. That is the bottom line. When we love someone we look at them differently than other people do. I started to think of Jesus and the thief on the cross. Not only was he assumed guilty he was tried and convicted and sentenced to die for his theft but Jesus in love and mercy decided that he was worth something. I suppose I look at people differently at times because at one point I could of been considered a loser but through the grace of God I have been made a winner. No, not by the worlds standards....really not even by the standards of all those that know me but a winner nonetheless!

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

So very true ... beautiful post, Sherry.

I see it is fall at your blog! You are becoming quite an HTML coder :-)

Thanks for the thought of the day. Being judgemental never has a positive affect.