If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, September 25, 2008

I saw a sign today for free puppies but I very quickly drove past and never even "looked." Most people who know me probably do not realize that I am a sucker for anything little. I still look at baby clothes and I love the new life that we see in the Spring! I don't care if it is a calf, puppy, kitten and yes, even baby goats are adorable. One of my absolute favorites has to be piglets! I will have to make sure Daniel knows that I refrained!

2 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hi Sherry!!

I know just what you mean. Even a baby chicken is cute. I had baby ducks one as a kid.
It does not take very long to get attached to an animal. They become part of the family very quickly. Wit two dogs, a cat, and 2 birds, my place is full already. I do always want to bring all the cats home from Petsmart. I go in and let them all out each time I'm there.
"Grandaughter" is fine ... she gets cuter every day. She says, "I love you grampa" now. I like that :-)
Nice to see you, God bless!

Eric

Sherry said...

WOW! I think they keep our animals under lock and key at our pet stores!