If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, September 27, 2008

profane ramblings......

I know I am considered by some to be way too sensitive but I admit that I would be scared to death to take God's name loosely. There is a guy here at the library that seems to use every form of cursing that involves the name of God or his son and it is a constant rambling of these names. I fear that he will be struck down sometime for it! I know that seems rather random for a post but am I the only one that these things strike fear in? I really doubt that I am!

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I do not care to hear someone using these terms either. Some people slip up in a time of panic or anger, yet others use these phrases all the time.
If you explain to this man that he is making you feel uncomfortable ... maybe it would be food for thought, and make him think for a moment about what he is doing wrong :-)