If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, October 1, 2008



I do not mean to sound like a bawl bag or whiner but there are things that seem very clear to me that others do not understand and before I sound like a know it all that definitely goes the other way but something happened today that seems very clear to me....
in Feb. Seth got glasses, in May the nose piece came off and they gave us a much cheaper frame ($40less) but no refund. The other day Daniel took him in because those glasses just were not working. You could see just by looking that they were not straight at all. The new frames were $30 more than the LAST pair so they charged Daniel that. My gripe is they COULD NOT or WOULD NOT understand why I thought we should not of had to pay the $30. And the funny part is they could tell me the prices of all the frames we had ever gotten and when we got them but they could not tell me how they had given me that refund! If someone can explain to me in very clear English how I should of had to pay that I would really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Wrire a letter to the company owner. If they have any integrity at all ... they will see your point. Many employees are just ingnorant / uncaring workers that are underpaid and careless.

Good luck!

ps ... I never publish pictures of anything within 10 miles of my home. Too risky for blogging!!!!

Happy day from Eric :-)