If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, October 25, 2008

what is that groaning????

I was dreaming~~~bright and early Friday morning that an ambulance was racing around on the road looking for someone that had called in. I went outside to tell them that if they would turn off their siren they would not seem so incompetent and I heard someone groaning. I was looking for them and found them about the same time I woke up....to groaning. HUH? It was my hubby. Of course I did what any good wife would do and tried to "wake" him up and he just groaned. Finally, I shook him. "honey, are you awake?" AAARRRGGGHHH! is what I heard! Yikes! He was awake. My next logical question was, "are you ok?" AAARRGGGGHHHH! Apparently not, so I finally figured out that he had stretched too much and pulled a muscle! He could not walk much at all. I finally did something right and borrowed a walker from a friend. He is some better thanks to a friends prayers. Of course, he is back at work today. Not anything too strenuos I hope. Laying out a kitchen and putting knobs and such on the cabinets he installed earlier. Please pray for him if you think of it! He has back trouble due to a long bike ride he took years ago, with Seth on the back. (that tells you it was years ago):)The funny part---if there is one is that Abigail was also dreaming someone was groaning!

4 comments:

Abigail said...

he looked like and old grandpa with the walker it was funny

Sherry said...

you my child are silly!

tacomom said...

That is terrible (and funny)! Hope he feels better and doesn't over do it.

Sherry said...

Yes, it was certainly both of those!