If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, October 3, 2008

Lookin' for recipes

A long time ago I made a recipe for Stroganoff(SP) that called for beef pieces. It was on a noodle package but as luck would have it they don't have it on there anymore. Did someone smarter than me happen to write that down? I am also looking for a freezer dessert that had vanilla ice cream and oreos in it. We had a principal at Bethel whose wife made it. I won't put her name on here but her initals were GN. Can anyone help me with these recipes?

4 comments:

Janiece said...

I will email you a couple recipes and to see if they are what you are looking for.

Sherry said...

Ok, thanks!

Sherry said...

Thanks! The oreo thing is correct I am sure and I can do my thing with the other 2 recipes! Thank you!

Janiece said...

No problem!