If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, October 23, 2008

excuse me???

I was trying to look up something on ASK.com and when I typed in "how to" the following items came up...
1. how much should I weigh
2. how to get pregnant
3. how old is Barack Obama
4. how to tie a tie
5. how can you learn to walk in stilettos
6. how to build
7. how do I download videos from youtube
8. how many feet in a mile

some of those were entirely not on my list of things to know. Some of them I know :) and some I just don't care about. I just found it interesting that some people do not know some of these things!

No comments: