If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, October 10, 2008

Cinnamon rolls~~~YUMMY!



I am so happy! I have been wanting to make cinnamon rolls off and on for years and just never wanted to waste the ingredients but yesterday I finally decided if I could make bread and crescent rolls and pie crusts and that sort of thing then I could do the rolls! They were wonderful! Exactly what I was looking for. When Daniel and I were dating we shared a big cinnamon roll at the Greenwood Mall and sharing is fun but honestly I could of eaten the whole thing. My appetite was never shy. I have a very big affection for pastry of any kind. The next time I make the rolls I will add more cinnamon to the sugar as well as a little bit to the dough. The recipe only called for a total of 1 tsp. and that was not enough! I added more anyway but need to add a little more. I must confess Daniel only ate one last night so this morning I wrestled with myself for about a minute~~~it felt like 5. Then came to the conclusion that since that dear man loved me so, of course, he would want me to have it. Now some of you are thinking that I am taking advantage of his sweet, generous nature....of course I am! On another cooking note. I look at cookbooks from my collection everyday and I have in the past looked at other people's cookbooks when I could get my hands on them. I always loved the old ones! Well, I have a couple from '89 and some from '90 so now I have my own old cookbooks! That is old isn't it? Please don't say NO! My little heart couldn't stand it!

2 comments:

Janiece said...

They look really good! --I like your "new look" on here, it is very cute! --I have a picture I will be posting on my blog, just for you, so keep watching.

Sherry said...

About the picture thing...do I need to be scared?