If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Surgery for my mom


Well, it looks like my mom will be heading off to Noblesville on November 11th to have her rotor(sp) cuff fixed. I hope all is well with her and for any of you that would want to go see her she has to spend 10 days in rehab so it will be a boring time for her I am sure. Pray for her if you think of it. She did not want to have this done but the Doctor said she really didn't have much choice!

6 comments:

Karen Walden said...

We'll request prayer at church. Where will she be?

tacomom said...

Noblesville, IN? Hopefully I'm feeling better by then and can go see her. My dad was supposed to have that done. But after his knee surgery, he wasn't interested in making it happen too quickly. Of course, your mom is alot younger than my dad. So that's probably why the dr insists, huh?

Anonymous said...

Sherry,
I'm sorry for your Mom,
I had that done a year ago
July and again this last May
It is not fun.
I hope she has a really good Dr.
My second one healed so much faster
then the first. Different Dr.
If you would send me her
address where she is going to
be, I would like to send her a
card.
My eamil addy is wjc657@yahoo.com

Sherry said...

I will let you all know where she is going to be. She really dreads this surgery but since she has to use a cane she doesn't have a choice. Her Dr. is great. He used to be the Dr. for the Colts plus he is a Christian. He thinks alot of my mom for her faith.

Anonymous said...

Sports Dr.'s are the BEST!!!
I'm glad she has him.

I got the picture in the mail
yesterday!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU
I love it, I will put it in his
scrap book when I can scrapbook
again, Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

My 2ed Dr. Is a U of M Dr.
and also a Redwings Dr.
The first Dr. I had was NOT
a sports Dr. and You can for
sure tell the difference!!