If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, October 8, 2008

busy every now and then......

Saturday I was a busy lady. Doing some things I needed to do and a little I wanted to do. I swept, did laundry, dishes, baked 2 loves of banana bread, made my pumpkin pie cake for Sunday dinner as well as made supper...chicken casserole. For dessert I made banana ice cream. That was a busy day for me. Sunday was typical: church 2x, lunch, dishes and a nap in there somewhere. Monday I did not do much at all. I guess I decided to take the day off. I scrapbooked some in the A.M. because the teacher was there and I could. :) Then I made 2 loaves of white bread and a homemade chicken noodle dinner. I only did one load of laundry! Oh, yes! I absolutely cannot forget....Saturday I played 3 games of UPWORDS with Daniel and beat him every time. Seth played one game with us and I beat him also! That was fun!!!!! Sometimes it is nice just to work like crazy then other times it is nice to not do much at all!

1 comment:

Janiece said...

Yummy, all the food sounds good! Amen to the last line! I prefer the "not do much at all" more than the "work like crazy", but... : )