If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, October 31, 2008


I know that I will probably never be a tough, old bag if I keep letting my heart melt over every animal I see going through heartache but for some reason I just can't help myself. The other day a Sandhill crane got hit by a car in front of the house and for the last 4 days the mate has come everyday and stayed near. That just tears me up! It reminds me of a song I used to ask my mom to sing and I am still not sure why I did that because I cried every time. It went something like this:
There's a lonely little robin on a branch by my door, there he waits for his mate to return evermore...remember I'm lonely too and as the lonely, little robin I am waiting for you!

No comments: