If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, September 8, 2008

Singin' and makin' melody!

Yesterday in church we were singing the beautiful song "When I survey" and in the back of my mind I could heard my mom's beautiful tenor. I know that that is not possible but there are people who sing things so good that our mind takes us there when we hear "their" song! Those memories sent my mind down memory lane and I could see in my mind dear, Bro. Fritz singing very heartily...all the choosing and the planning I must leave to him all wise. I loved to hear him sing and play his banjo. Kind of makes me wonder if they have banjos in Heaven?

2 comments:

tacomom said...

Somehow I just have to think they do :)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

If you love them ... they will be there :-)