If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday in Heaven!


Today would be my great aunt, Mary Schnell's 90th birthday. She passed away on June, 8th. My kids loved her dearly! She was actually quite funny and a big supporter of missions. That was just something dear to her heart. When I was younger I always thought it interesting that she never married and told my mom when I got older I was never going to get married, I was just going to be a widow like Aunt Mary. Mom told me that she wasn't a widow that she had never been married! Anyway, I was able to spend lots of time with her when we were up North last year and I am so glad I did.

No comments: