If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, September 11, 2008

quick change!

I know that I change the look of this thing often but that is about the only thing I can do to make it interesting! My kids are too old to do cute, funny things and not only that they get real upset when I tell something awful about them! I would NEVER do that anyway! :) I do plan to keep this look through fall! Then I already have one picked out for next time! I only do this easy thing because I don't have to put all my "junk" in all the time! Wow! there are some really freaky people here today. I am not sure if the one is a male or female!

No comments: