If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, September 18, 2008

mispellings!

I have noticed lately that people~~~even businesses cannot seem to spell! One thing in particular that I seem to notice is restaurants that serve "deserts" instead of "dessert" I have been told that they do this to attract attention and that may be true but I would be more attracted if they could spell! I just have to wonder how they cook! Another thing is when people use "don't" when it should be "doesn't" I know I probably sound like a grumpy old lady but how can we expect our kids to talk correctly when adults don't!? UGH! I am at the library and it sounds like a cat urping up a hairball!

2 comments:

Janiece said...

I waz told oncie of a way two remeber how too spel dessert; it is SUPER SWEET, so u ad to s's insteed of won : ) Do you think I should use the spell check on this comment, HA! HA!

Sherry said...

Perhaps!