If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, April 9, 2012

AAAHHH!

It was nice to have yesterday off. I wish eating had been easier. I am going to try soft foods for a couple of days and if that doesn't help then I will have to see a Dr. I had given real serious thought to trying a Dr. approved diet to lose some weight but found out that you are strictly monitored which is a good thing but it messes with your system and you have to gradually enter food back into your diet. If I needed to lose alot it might be worth it but not for 25 pounds. I have lost 6 in the last few days by having a sore mouth! LOL! Hubby and kids didn't want me to do it anyway. I guess they think I am just fine the way I am or they were afraid I would give up cooking. Plus, I would hate not being able to eat the candy I got for Easter! Oh, well. I am looking forward to the day off tomorrow. Seems like my energy level is high right now. I got up and showered and fixed hubby a lunch and did some staightening up before leaving the house. I was glad for company on my way to work this A.M. Saturday and Yesterday stunk! I made the trips alone! On the plus side, walking into my house and having my hot tea ready for me yesterday was AWESOME!

No comments: