If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Saturday, April 7, 2012

:) :) :)

I'm SO happy! The schedule falls in such a way as to let tomorrow be my day off! YAY! We had dinner with Jason, Linda and the girls last night. I am thinking the only thing better than Easter dinner is 2 Easter dinners. I only wish I could eat.
:( I woke up Wednesday morning and the roof of my mouth felt sore and by the time I got home I could barely talk. OMW! It really hurt. I felt like it was so swollen there was barely any room from my tongue! Abby looked in there and told me it was really swollen and looked like I had a blister. Not sure what it was or why it popped up but I am glad it is better. I just have to get ALL better by tomorrow. I ate some last night but it was more torture than pleasure. :(

No comments: