If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Thursday, April 19, 2012

HUH?

I am addled, bewildered, befuddled, confused and alot of other words that mean I have no idea what is going on. For months the computer wouldn't recognize my memory card reader. Today I tried to set up a new tower and it wouldn't show the internet explorer icon so I set the other one back up and WOO! HOO! It reads my "doogmaflopper" again! I am thinking I will never understand computers. If I can drag my sleepy little self out of bed tomorrow then I will post a more recent picture of my little girl.

No comments: