If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, April 27, 2012

That's the way I like it!

Laying all snuggly in my bed when it popped in my head.....I should fix my hubby some breakfast. Sooo, I dragged my sleepy self to the bathroom and asked him if he would eat oatmeal if I fixed it and he said he sure would. I can't believe I was able to pull it off without burning the place down since I am not a morning person. I was quite pleased with myself because while breakfast was cooking I also packed him lunch and made my hot tea. By 7:04 I had done the lunch and breakfast, showered and dressed as well as packed my stuff to go to work. Yep, hubby thinks I might be a morning person yet. I doubt it. Some things just never change. :)(:! I am slowly changing some things though. My breakfast ALWAYS includes an apple. I eat less chocolate and I try to behave!!!! Except for last night. I fixed milkshakes. I told hubby I wasn't sure I wanted one but I wanted to do something bad and that sounded like it was bad enough. I asked Seth if it made him happy when he saw me doing bad things like drink milkshakes or eat candy. The reason for asking this is because when I get rid of my last 25 pounds he is going to buy me a CRICUT cartridge!