If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Monday, April 23, 2012

I wonder.................

I say I am not a cat person but I find myself sitting here wondering what the vet is telling my hubby. I wish he wasn't going through this alone. I was asked yesterday if we would get another cat and the answer is "no." I have learned to like this cat but don't have any desire for another one. I suppose there have been some good times. I will miss her on some level. I know that she doesn't have a soul and when she is gone she will just be gone. I think the neighbors cat died because she had her garbage out and it smelled like something dead was in there. I wasn't unfortunate enough to be home to smell it but Jake took the trash out in the wee hours of the A.M. because he said it was stinking up our Apt. too. Poor Chompers...she was so mean to that cat. One can only wonder how he died. She used to throw stuff at it and you could hear dshes crash against the wall. My hubby said he hopes she didn't accidenly kill it with a plate or something. Only God knows how long it was dead in there. :( Who knows maybe our cat just has some sickness going on.

No comments: