If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, April 17, 2012

JUNKIN'

Last night as I was taking Seth to work I saw an old window in someones trash but we didn't have time to turn around and stop. On the way home with hubby we got to it before I remembered it. I told hubby I wanted it but he kept on driving. I wasn't really surprised because getting treasures from anothers trash is not fun for him. When we got home he told me that he would of stopped but there was someone too close. He asked what I wanted if for and I told him it was kind of hard to explain. On the way back to get Seth he had to pass it again because someone was too close but he actually turned around! YAY! When we got there the window that I thought was laying ON a table actually had been made into a table. COOL! The legs on the table were pretty new and possibly oak so hubby got something out of the deal too. I am so happy because not only do I have a window I have been wanting I have an OLD window. Hubby says that based on his experience it is from the 60's and maybe before! He asked me to try to explain what I am going to do with it. My plan is to distress it with black paint and put a black and white picture of each of the kids in the panes. He thinks it sounds cute. I hope it turns out like I picture it. I will post a pic of the "table" and the after pics of our projects. I think he is going to use the legs to make me a side table! Thanks, hon. I think I might turn you into a trash collector yet!

No comments: