If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm gonna miss you!

Another friend has left us for a better place. I am sure going to miss Sam Roy. He used to tease me alot when I was a teenager. Actually he never quit! When we lived in Florida and came home on vacation he asked if I was still married. Of course I told him I was and he looked at me and said he couldn't believe it. I was like, HUH? He said that my husband must be quite a man to put up with me all those years. I sort of smiled and he bumped my arm and said he was kidding me. The last time we were all there as a family he told me it was great to have us in the service and I had a fine looking family. I appreciated his kind remarks regarding my family and it is nice to have that memory!

No comments: