If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, December 12, 2008

big questions

The other night the kids and I were talking about my singing ability.....actually my lack of and Abigail asked me if I had ever wondered why God gave people different talents and that sort of thing. Meaning that there is usually one thing (at least) that people just can't do. I tried to explain by telling her that I did not have the answer for everyone but that for me it was because I was beautiful, smart and talented that he fixed it so I could not sing because noone is perfect and except for that I was. She took a few seconds to digest that before we both lost it! It was a fun moment but I still don't know the answer!

2 comments:

Dj said...

Here try this. If God gave us all the same talents the world would be rather boring.

Sherry said...

Actually I was kidding I do know the answer. Just not why he chooses the particular path he does.