If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Remember when....

1. 40 was really old?
2. You had your first broken heart and you knew you would be an old maid 'cause you
could NEVER love like that again?
3. Your mom told you that boys weren't just looking for a pretty girl?
4. You never thought you would be old enough to drive?
5. You thought money must grow on trees?

THEN SUDDENLY...
1. 40 is young and 60 doesn't look all that bad.
2. You find the right one and wonder what you saw in the heartbreaker.
3. You are telling your own daughter that looks aren't really important.
4. You get tired of driving.
5. You wish money grew on trees.

1 comment:

Dj said...

Sherry, did you post this because I am 40? LOL 60 does not look that old after all. :-) As for the the heartbreaker I dont think I ever had that problem in school I just keep the same one off and on for years. But as it turned we did not end up together. I have used that in my life to share with my girls when they thought they would DIE without their teenage love.But of course I am MOM and have no idea as to what they were going through. :-)