If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hooorah for us...IT"S TWINS!

I have been sick with a cold and other things and when I run the slightest temperature I have weird dreams. Well, the other night was no exception. I dreamed(or nightmared) that Daniel and I had twins. One of each, a skinny little boy and a girl that tipped the scales at 20 pounds at her 2 week check-up. We took them to the church in Columbus and Sara and Annette was asking me the names, the boy didn't have one and the girl.........? Saraleigh! They looked at her and said, they thought she had already had too much, "Saralee" Of course, I started to cry since this child was killing me by eating every half hour for an hour! I waddled over to Sheila and her only word was, "WOW!" I was very discouraged so I vowed never to go back there until 2 ton Tess had lost weight! Thank goodness I woke up when I did!

2 comments:

Karen Walden said...

You really must stop eating before you go to bed!!! :) You could write a book with all of your strange dreams!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Sherry said...

I didn't eat!!! WAH! WAH! I said I was sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER eat before I go to bed, I am just fat anyway! :)