If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Friday, December 12, 2008

FREEZING!

I have walked around my house freezing this morning~~~only to find out it is 62'! My blood must be like water now!!!!

1 comment:

Dj said...

LOL It is only 17 here tonight.I understand the blood being like water because we live in a home that is 110 years old.And when the wind blows I think at time the wall will fall in. LOL I am not a winter person. Or is that age? Have a Merry Christmas!