If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas again..........

I said a horrible thing today. We (Abby and I) were trying to put up our tree and if one more thing had gone wrong I would of tossed the whole thing! The tree I actually like ended up with a broken stand and several strands of light have gone bonkers--how they do this in a box is beyond me and after several years the topper is dead. I piped up and said, "I absolutely hate Christmas!" Of course, I got in big trouble real quick with the kids so I amended it to, "I sure wish I didn't believe in Christmas trees." That also got some groans. Anyway, it is finally up and I am relieved! I have never enjoyed that part of the season....nope, not even when I was a kid! I am trying to get in a better mood!

2 comments:

Dj said...

Oh my word I think I have to agree with you.Did you read my blog before you started putting up your tree? LOL I do not like the shopping, and all the decoration of Christmas. The meaning is Great but rest is BAD! I just wanted to let you know I understand 100%. But I do hope you have a Merry Christmas! ;-)

Sherry said...

Thanks! I am glad you showed up! I couldn't remember how to check out your blog!