If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gutsy gal

We were in CVS the other day and some guy was trying to do some pictures and cussing because it wasn't going his way. I kind of muttered under my breath that it wasn't anything to cuss about. My dear daughter goes to the end of the aisle and I hear, Hey, watch your mouth!" I almost died. Seth trying to save her life told her to shut up or she might get beat up. Well, she told him that, "people can't just beat you up for telling them to watch their mouth and he didn't need to be cussing anyway." I do not know where she gets that bravery. I was so shy when I was 13 that I would go clear down an aisle and around instead of saying. "excuse me!" I have to hand it to her, she is very strong in her beliefs but hopefully she doesn't get me beat up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holiday 2 U and the fam. / from Speedy :-)