If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. -- Winnie the Pooh



Daniel, Sherry, Jonathon, Jacob, Seth and Abigail




“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh







Wednesday, December 31, 2008

slipping up

I was headed in to town earlier and my shoes felt funny. It suddenly dawned on me that I was wearing my slippers! It would not of been so bad if I had not of been wearing my granny slippers instead of my ballerina type! The boys thought I should just wear them like everybody else but there was no way I would do that. #1 not everybody else does it and #2 I am not everybody else! It made for a good laugh though!

3 comments:

tacomom said...

too funny! I can't say as I've ever done that...but I don't wear slippers. I HAVE worn my old work sandals to a nicish restaurant before. Ugh!

Sherry said...

I can't just go barefoot anymore for some reason and I had slipped these on and the kids were in a hurry and that was the result. Hurrying never pays huh?

Michelle said...

HaHa! That is funny...